Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Status of Fable.

2 posters

Go down

Current Status of Fable. Empty Current Status of Fable.

Post by DeamonAndae19 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am

Currently, Fable is still under construction.

However, you may still post in the Foyer and Dining Hall sections of the site, an announcement will be made when Fable is officially open to all you eager Adventurers, Warriors and Mages.

On a side note.

A site-wide game will be launched along with the official opening of the site, a character sheet will be posted that will be required when opting to play this game.

The game will not be played under general RPing format, and will be intended to fill the time between posts, a name is still in the works, and I am open to suggestions, it WILL be turn based, and myself and the other staff will be moderating the game-play... May the dice be in your favour
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Current Status of Fable. Left_bar_bleue100/100Current Status of Fable. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Current Status of Fable. Left_bar_bleue0/100Current Status of Fable. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Current Status of Fable. Empty Re: Current Status of Fable.

Post by Admin Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Please bear with the constant changes going around in the forum.

Especially later when I'll modify the lay out and icons and everything else you see here.

Thanks.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Unknown
Health:
Current Status of Fable. Left_bar_bleue99000/99000Current Status of Fable. Empty_bar_bleue  (99000/99000)
Class EXP:
Current Status of Fable. Left_bar_bleue0/0Current Status of Fable. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://fable.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down