Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good.

5 posters

Go down

Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good.

Post by Demensia Tue May 01, 2012 6:06 pm

You can't expect to hold a roleplay site without me knowing guys did you?
Most of you know me some of you don't, maybe. Either way I'm here, and I will remove your soul from the rest of your body.

Oh and I intend to murder you all in the den.... eventually.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Albel Sydarisa
Health:
Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Left_bar_bleue100/100Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Left_bar_bleue0/100Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty Re: Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good.

Post by Kyrisse Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Hello Demensia. Welcome to Fable.

I don't believe I know you but I suppose now that you're here then I do. Heh.

Anyway, please take the time to read over the rules found in each of the forums or click here.

I am glad to have you and I hope you enjoy it here with us.
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Left_bar_bleue100/100Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Left_bar_bleue0/100Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good. Empty Re: Yo, hello, greetings, is that over ten characters? ok good.

Post by Demensia Tue May 01, 2012 7:40 pm

I dont think I know you. I know melon and deamon-a-day though. and dlay.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrisse Tue May 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Well, hello then Demensia. I am Kyrisse. Owner and designer of Fable. It's nice to meet you.

I go by the same name in Drageloc and Roleplayer Guild.
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Tue May 01, 2012 8:30 pm

Kyrisse wrote:Well, hello then Demensia. I am Kyrisse. Owner and designer of Fable. It's nice to meet you.

Co-owner >.>

And welcome to Fable Demensia.

Or should I say Sin.

Or is it LoamFlakes?
xD

But yes, you are my intended Evil in the Den... Feel free to PM me with suggestions regarding the Global Game.
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 pm

._.

Hi again ._.
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

DeamonAndae19 wrote:
Kyrisse wrote:Well, hello then Demensia. I am Kyrisse. Owner and designer of Fable. It's nice to meet you.

Co-owner >.>

And welcome to Fable Demensia.

Or should I say Sin.

Or is it LoamFlakes?
xD

But yes, you are my intended Evil in the Den... Feel free to PM me with suggestions regarding the Global Game.

it's LegalBlade. :3
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Tue May 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Join us in Chat D:
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 am

If I can get it to work.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 am

k :3
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 am

It hates me I made a chat thread send everyone there gogogo!

oh and iludlay.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 02, 2012 12:45 am

It hates you? how?

._.
/facepalm
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by shaunti Fri May 04, 2012 2:27 am

Welcome to Fable Demensia. Feel free to browse through the forum to find anything to your liking.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with any of our moderators.
shaunti
shaunti
The Darkness When You Close Your Eyes
The Darkness When You Close Your Eyes

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Grail
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 am

shaunti wrote:Welcome to Fable Demensia. Feel free to browse through the forum to find anything to your liking.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with any of our moderators.

Or we Admins... Don't forget the most powerful people around xD
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 am

DeamonAndae19 wrote:
shaunti wrote:Welcome to Fable Demensia. Feel free to browse through the forum to find anything to your liking.

Or we Admins... Don't forget the most powerful people around xD

next to the host server this forum lives on.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum