Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Humans OOC

+2
DeamonAndae19
Tsukino
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Super Humans OOC Empty Super Humans OOC

Post by Tsukino Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:42 pm

Humans, there can only be on type of us that exist...right?

Wrong.

There are actually two different types of humans, these other ones are people that we might have never seen before. They look just like us, but the only difference is their abilities are far from what we could have ever imagined. Ones with nothing special but just live. And those with 'unnatural' abilities. Those with the so called 'unnatural' abilities have been treated cruelly by the world, taken for granted, they have been experimented on so they could become weapons of war and probably even sold for profit.

Well, those are the unfortunate ones that have been found out. Most of those with 'unnatural' abilities have hidden their, what I like to call 'talent', from the world. I know a way to make their, or your lives much better...Just call 889-0999, tell us your location at the moment, and we will make sure to put your 'talent' to good use.

My name you ask? I am the Professor.... I can help you. Take care of you. Give your life meaning. In return I request of you to never have any contact with the people of your previous life. I cannot risk the media finding about you and your fellow superhumans. I will build a school for those of the younger age and for the older ones do whatever you wish as long as you don't expose your powers to the world.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Here are the rules!

1. NO GODMODDING!
That means, that though you guys may be called 'super' humans you are not invincible. Just as 'Super' man has a weakness, so must you.

2. One paragraph or at least 6 sentences that make sense please. Quality OVER Quantity

3. Please have good grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
I will understand if you have a few mistakes here and there, but "If u were giong 2 tipe liek dis" then I'm not going to accept you.

4. Have fun and interact!!

5. If you have read the rules place, "SNSD" at the end of your CS.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Here's the CS!

Name: (For obvious reasons...=.=)
Nationality:
Important Items:
Appearance: (A description or picture would be fine, NO ANIME please.)
Super human power: (Only ONE! And include what you can do with your powers)
Weaknesses:
Skills:
Bio: (What was your character's life before he called that number?)
Other: (Put all the things that I didn't mention into this section)
Room Pic: (Please add a pic of how your room will look like in the mansion.)

This is how the mansion looks like: Super Humans OOC Tumblr_m39jz2sqdt1qc5iguo1_500

Last edited by Tsukino on Mon May 07, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Karaliya
Health:
Super Humans OOC Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Humans OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
Super Humans OOC Left_bar_bleue0/100Super Humans OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Super Humans OOC Empty Re: Super Humans OOC

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Name: James McBride

Nationality: British, Irish

Alias: Mantis

Important Items: Gas Mask, and Energy Staff, to give him some combat ability

Appearance: With Mask
Super Humans OOC Psycho_Mantis_II_by_arok318

Without mask
Super Humans OOC Psychomantisface

(I know it's Anime/Sketch... But, it looks awesome, and the original pic didn't work D:)

Super Human Power: PsychoKinesis, can read surface thoughts and move objects with an equal mass or lower than himself, also allows the power to control a mind other than his own.

Weaknesses: Low self Esteem, this also causes him to lose control of his powers when he See's his own face, hence the gas mask that never leaves his head, also extremely weak physically.

Skills: A master of disguise, and can use his powers to fool an enemy, and sometimes, even electrical equipment.

Bio: A man of mystery, he once lived with a travelling circus, using his powers to entertain children and adults alike, his main 'trick' was hypnotism.

Other: N/A

Room Pic: Super Humans OOC Home-design-Modern-Futuristic-Bedroom-2

SNSD, I think these types of rule are silly... So, I give you invisitext xD

Last edited by DeamonAndae19 on Thu May 03, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Kylar
Health:
Super Humans OOC Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Humans OOC Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrisse Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Name: Kite Sanders

Nationality: Canadian

Alias:Kitsune (the Japanese term for Shapeshifter ... which is ironic since she can't really shapeshift, but prefers it since it's close to her real name.)

Important Items:A locket she keeps close to her heart

Appearance:
Super Humans OOC Girl2

Super human power: Animal Mimicry

Weaknesses:She can only mimic animal she has observed. Sometimes she takes on traits of the animal she is impersonating or has impersonated, such as feeling territorial if impersonating lions.

Skills: Impersonating animal skills for example, the ability to breathe under water like a fish and the speed of a cheetah.

Bio: Daughter of a renowned botanist, she was no stranger to the forests of the Amazon. However, in one such trip with her father, she was bit on the nape by an unknown insect. Fearing that his daughter might have contracted some sort of tropical illness from the bite, her father hurriedly caught the strange and colorful bug that looked a lot like a small beetle. However, upon its captivity, the insect died and its body seemed to disintegrate right before the botanist's eyes. Kite was taken to the hospital where blood tests were done. Finding nothing wrong with her, the doctors had discharged her from the hospital with a clean bill of health. It wasn't until months later that Kite displayed peculiar traits. She can see in the dark and can land on her feet even if she fell from a high place, all from observing their pet cat.

Room Pic:
Super Humans OOC Elegant-bedroom-decor-design

SNSD

Last edited by Kyrisse on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm

@Andae: That's okay Smile But can you maybe get a pic of how your character looks like without the mask and you didn't read the rules.

@Kyrisse: Read the rules please.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 pm

I'll provide you a hint Tsuki... Highlight the bottom of my post Wink

And I'll go find one, sadly... It'll have to be an anime... As the only non-anime picture I could find... Doesn't work when I embed it Sad
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Good Job Smile I should use that some time. Also, I guess its okay. I'll make an exception just this once.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Thanks... I'll go look see, I'm using a game character, and there seems to be no Cosplay images on google :/

And hehe... I seriously think those rules are a touch sully though... Why ruin what could be a perfect CS? Hence... Invisitext Wink
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 pm

There you go... Done :3
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Accepted then.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Good good... Lucky this aint my RP... Woulda pulled the Admin card xD
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrisse Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Gee. I did read the rules, you know. You are really addicted to SNSD.
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:16 pm

XD Yup I am. Very Happy
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 pm

That's not something to be proud of >.>
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Tue May 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Name:
Lance Hartlage

Nationality:
American

Alias:
Sylen

Important Items:
None

Appearance: Super Humans OOC Eytukan

Super human power:
Telepathy
Psionic Shield: The ability to erect a psychic shield to protect the minds of oneself or others. The use of this shield is pretty much only for himself. It allows him to block out people's thoughts when he doesn't want to hear them. He's learned to shield himself and practiced holding the shield over him to limit himself to the point that it is unconscious.
Intuitive Multilingual: The ability to intuitively understand new languages.
Telepathic Relay/Link: The ability to act as a relay station for a group of minds, allowing said minds to "speak" to one another through the user.

Lance can use his powers to "eavesdrop" on thoughts within his rather large range. His difficulty is in listening to only one target instead of everyone in range. With his powers he can talk in the mind of whoever he wants and can help coordinate groups moving out because he can, in a sense, open up a telepathic link to a group minds so they can talk to each other telepathically. With his telepathy he has an easier time picking up languages. Make no mistakes, while you supposedly can't lie mind to mind, it doesn't prevent misunderstandings.

Weaknesses:
Overuse of his abilities gives him a demon of a headache.
Overextending himself can and will result in loss of consciousness for him.
His powers drain his energy and sap his mental strength.
The more tired he is the more difficult it is to use his ability and his control becomes more tenuous.
Listening to the thoughts of many people is very confusing it can affect his physical reflexes and abilities.

Skills:
He has no particular skills outside of his telepathy. One might expect that he would be skilled at communication, but that is not the case.

Bio:
It all started with the voices.

His power showed itself when he was five and it only grew stronger. He didn't know how to control it and found himself hearing thoughts without wanting to. At first he thought it was normal. When he started telling people he was hearing voices in his head he learned differently. He was thought to be schizophrenic. When he started telling people what the voices told him, they were shocked. They began to get suspicious and that was when he began to realize he was hearing their thoughts. He withdrew himself from people in an effort to avoid their thoughts.

He could hear the shift when people became certain of what he was. He knew when their fear turned to hate. He was bullied by children. He was looked upon with loathing and contempt by adults. His parents were horrified, but not at the way he was treated. How could they have given birth to such a monster? Was he demon possessed? Sick? Could he be cured? He was plagued with thoughts. They tried everything, but murder before they gave up. His father became an alcoholic and tried to beat it out of him when he was drunk. His mother coped by pretending she never had a son. Finally they couldn't take it anymore. They decided they would lock him up and have the government take him off their hands.

He knew what they knew so he fled. There was no way he was letting himself be taken away by strangers. He didn't trust them. He didn't trust anyone. They government and the doctors and the scientists were coming for him. They were all coming for him. Somewhere in his mind he seemed to realize he was mad. He wasn't going to let them lock him up. He wasn't going to be a lab rat for strangers who didn't know or care about him and only saw him as a tool. He'd had enough of the pain and the hate.

He disappeared in the middle of the night.
No one searched for him.
Perhaps they were relieved.

He felt like he was being shattered by the weight of so many minds pressing in on his. Their thoughts were tearing him apart. In desperation he somehow managed to muffle the echoing voices in his head to a dull roar. It was the only way he held onto his fraying sanity. He lived on the city streets for years. He went dumpster diving for food behind restaurants. He hoarded all the spare change he could find on the streets. His clothing and some of the food and shelter he had came from charities in the city. He was fortunate he was never a victim of bum-bashing.

The city that hunted him and hated him was what kept him alive. Without the city, without its people, he could not survive. He could never leave the city.

Room Picture: Super Humans OOC Awesome-Black-and-White-Bedroom-Design-554x381

SNSD - Girls Generation - Gee

Last edited by Dlayeth on Sat May 05, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Wed May 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Smile Accepted.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Thu May 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Why no fancy cs? D:<

Name: Akari Tayaki
Nationality: Japanese
Alias:
Important Items: Her bow, her Poisons and antidotes, her tanto, and her honshu wolf, Rorin.
Appearance: Akari's height and weight are 5'3" and 98lbs. Her silver/grey hair drops down to the bottom of her back with slight curls at the tips. Her face is tight and angular with just enough plush in the lips to match, she has green eyes and wears lip gloss. Despite looking small and slender, giving off an air of childlike innocence, Akari harbors the strength of a typical 18 year old male bodybuilder. Her skin is slightly tanned. Akari typically wears a kimono with black flowers spiraling up the dark red color. the kimono is cut just short enough to hide anything above her upper thigh, if she stands still, of course. She wears japanese sandles and finishes the look with a necklace of a succubus.
Super human power:
Shadow manipulation.
Shadowmeld: At akari's current low skill level with shadow manipulation the most she can do is meld herself into the shadow, seeming to sink into it. She can then transfer herself to any other shadow that touches the shadow she melded into and of course, reappear.
Shadowstretch: Akari can stretch any shadow about two metres further then their actual position, the shadow grows thinner the more it stretches until it reaches it's limit.
Shade: Akari can temporarily darken the surroundings, making it harder to spot her in intensely lit areas.
Shadowtravel: The ability to travel from one shadow to another, even across long distances, there are a few limitations, first it requires a long amount of time to focus, thus unreliable in a battle unless she is constantly protected or hidden. The second being it requires her to be able to see or have seen the place she intends to go to. Finally after it has been used she can't use her power for an hour or two, leaving her to her own means.
This is of course, only the abilities she can use at her current, untrained level.
Weaknesses: Akari has three main fears.
Agoraphobia: The fear of large open spaces without cover or concealment.
Agliophobia: The Fear of pain.
Haemophobia: The Fear of blood.
Her fears are sop traumatic for her that she will inevitably pass out or experience panic attacks and shocks. enabling her worthless.
Skills: Akari is Athletic, and acrobatic, she's quite knowledgeable about poisons. She is a very well balanced girl and has quite the nack for disappearing when she doesn't want to be found.
Bio: Akari was born into the wealthy Tayaki family, famous for their now widespread stock share business. Their outside the box business module was a let down and soon the business flopped, at the time Akari was in junior school and her grades dropped. All besides chemistry, specifying in different things that reacted to the human body, most of them fatal. Noone questioned her means and never confronted her about her choice of specification.
Akari began her gymnastics, excelling predominantly in the balance beam, and uneven bars, her landings were more than a bit overdramatic.
Soon she began competing and during one of her bigger competitions she was injured, her shoulder had popped out of joint, and protruded obviously from the skin. With all the eyes of the people and the searing pain she was experiencing, Akari had a panic attack, and was left body intact, but with her fears. She released herself from gymnastics and began practicing in spaces such as alleyways, so that she wouldn't be revealed. She hid in her room most often and stayed severely quiet.
a few years down the road and she began coping another way. She had gone dwn the wrong alleyway and met a yakuza, who had brought her into the system as an assassin, this proved to be quite a workable job for Akari, despite her fears, as she tended to use a combination of poisons to murder her targets. She was paid well and was kept in good faith with the yakuza until she turned 16, she had become quite the assassin and was left to her own means for the most part, especially since the yakuza had found another young child to teach as an assasssin from an early age.
During an argument, Akari had unleashed her powers, dissapearing into the shadows. The easily scared boss of the yakuza banished her, fearing she may take his place, he sent her to america where over the next year she spent gathering information and practicing her abilities. eventually she was led to the number and called, hoping for answers.
Other: Akari always takes Rorin wherever she goes. Even on missions. She has never explained how she had met the wolf, but she always claim she's been there.
Room Pic: Super Humans OOC Luxury-Plaza-Astoria-Cinema-Apartment-Indoor-pond-design

Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Albel Sydarisa
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Fri May 04, 2012 12:01 pm

Please read the rules Smile
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demensia Fri May 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh yeah I did read them forgot to put snsd in the app.
Demensia
Demensia
The Silencer

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Albel Sydarisa
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Fri May 04, 2012 9:52 pm

I'd say that now is a good level of participants for an IC thread?
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eggs Sat May 05, 2012 8:14 am

Name:
Siegfried Alder

Nationality:

German

Male

Alias:

Sieg.

Important Items:

Suppressant drugs
A few pieces of jewelry.

Appearance:
Physically unimposing, Sieg is of average height and less than average build. He's about 5'8" tall, and his weight fluctuates. He's skinny, but not worryingly so. Whatever muscle he does have isn't overly toned, and there are no hints of it through his skin. The skin itself is pale, as if he's sick. A side-effect of his drugs, most likely. In addition to the sickly paleness, his eyes always look tired. With time, he would likely recover, but for now, he looks as if he's always suffering from a cold or some other minor illness.

Despite that, he's still acceptable-looking. A tad unmasculine, but not bad. His eyes are light blue, but their colour shifts when he's using his abilities. Rather than staying blue, they fade to grey. On the rare occasions he loses control, the entire eye becomes a black orb. His hair is medium length and shaggy, light brown in colour. Hints of blonde poke through, suggesting that the brown is actually dye.

For clothes, he specifically has to wear organic materials. Cotton makes up his clothing, and he often wears a leather jacket and shoes. He can shift the clothes, as long as they're made of something natural.

Super human power:
Biomass manipulation.

Weaponized Body
Sieg can transform all or part of his body into natural weapons. The proccess isn't pretty; Bones snap and rearrange themselves into blades, muscles stretch and bend into tentacles, skin hardens into plates of bone. However, he cannot use multiple transformations at once, and more drastic changes expend much more energy.

Mass Consumption
Excess mass, in the form of flesh or other natural substances, can be absorbed and added to Siegfried's body to fuel his powers.

Enhanced Pain Threshold
Exactly as the name suggests. It's essentially a requirement to use his powers.

Weaknesses:
Dependence on suppressants
Without his suppressants, Sieg can't control his powers at all. For a while, he simply experiences immense pain and uncontrolled minor mutations. After even more time, he will completely lose control, and will revert to the form he was found in. If, for some reason, he isn't subdued and drugged, he will die.

Heavy weight
Despite his appearance, Sieg's body contains much more mass than a normal human's. He weighs roughly 700 pounds due to the extremely condensed amounts of biomass he has. It's needed for the transformations. His weight makes him hard to move if he's subdued. However, if he loses a piece of himself, its weight will be subtracted from his body's mass. If he has no excess mass, he cannot transform past minor weaponizations, such as claws.

Skills:
Stealth. He was a thief prior to discovering his powers.

Bio:
Jewel thieves. An aged cliche that was only the stuff of drama novels.

Well, mostly.

Before his power was discovered, Sieg lived as a wandering thief. Nobody's pockets were safe, and no vault would go uncracked when he was near. He was pretty damn good; The one time he was caught, he escaped arrest and went right back to finishing his raid on a mansion. Money, art, anything he could grab, he stole.

But even a life of adventure (illegal adventure, but adventure nonetheless) without meaning started to grow boring. What would he do with all this? His face was known; He couldn't just waltz into town and buy a house. He had no family, nor any friends who hadn't been arrested. There was really nothing for him in life other than stealing more and more.

He was considering this when his powers first surfaced. A horrific sight, really. To see a boy suddenly explode into a writhing mass of flesh and bone. Worse, he was in public. The mall-goers didn't expect it at all. There was no way they could have. A boy that had just been sitting at a table lurched forward. His back ripped apart, his muscles cleaved themselves apart with razors made of his own skeleton. Whatever he'd become, it wasn't recognizable as human.

And it was hungry.

Anyone unlucky enough to be near himwas felled and eaten. Not so much digested, but absorbed. Their flesh became his. Their bones became his. Every fiber of their being was reduced to an organic slurry and taken into the mass.

Fortunately, the authorities were there to stop it. Bullets did little to harm the creature in its current shape: It only fell after being filled with a dozen magazines and lit on fire. It looked dead. How could one even tell if it was? At the very least, it wasn't moving.

And then the creature became the boy once again. Tentacles returned to muscles. Bones regained their rightful place. There was no sign of his victims, but by god, was he heavy. At least five others had been taken into him, and their weight added up. Even as a human, he didn't move. They assumed him gone.

Many experiments were done in secret. Trying to find out what had caused it, and why it had happened so suddenly. Nobody knew anything; The autopsies revealed a fairly normal, if extremely dense inner body. A chemical was used to kickstart his heart. A simple hunch, but one that worked. He returned to life. Or rather, he just woke up.

More experiments. Horrific, excruciating experiments. Bifurcation, disembowelment, anything that could give some insight to him. The chemical kept him going. It gave him the strength to survive. But was surviving such an existence even desirable? He wondered why this was happening. What could he do? Would he ever escape?

While administering the chemical, he saw something. A phone number. Directions. A promise of help. He took the chance. One of the doctors lost their lives, but it was a necessary sacrifice. He'd seen Sieg as less than human; the boy simply returned the favor. His clothes were an adequate cover. He left the facility and called the number on a pay phone.

After he regained some of his possessions, he was taken elsewhere. Somewhere he'd be safe.

Other:
Nah.

Room Pic:
Super Humans OOC Grey-bedroom-ideas

also SNSD
Eggs
Eggs
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon May 07, 2012 12:59 pm

Looks interesting. ACCEPTED! I'll get the IC up soon. But I'll need a co-GM since I'll be gone for a few days. I just moved to a new house Smile so no internet. I'm in my grandparent's house.
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukino Mon May 07, 2012 3:05 pm

Name: Annabelle Terra

Nationality: American

Alias: Yuki Onna

Important Items: Her hunting knife, a bracelet, and her bow.

Appearance: Super Humans OOC Tumblr_m2akviIzLj1qa4ahwo5_250

Super human power: Frost. She can create ice and snow using her breath. She can freeze practically anything or create a weapon out of the ice. She can also manipulate the ice to her will.

Weaknesses:
-There must always be a source for her to use her powers. So when in a dry place she's pretty much useless.
-She cannot stand the heat so if she was kept in a dry and hot place for a long time she can lose consciousness.
-When using her ice/snow breath she has to drink water or something that is liquid, besides poison and the other harmful liquids.

Skills:
-Stealth
-Parkour
-Climbing
-Archery
-She knows a lot of things about survival

Bio: As a young girl she was always pretty much the loner girl and was seen as the daughter of the great "Jane" who was her older sister. Even at home she was always compared to because of her older sister, who was deemed, "the perfect child'. Her only safe haven was out behind her backyard was a forest where she would usually stay in for hours looking around, climbing trees and just relaxing trying to forget about the horrible life back home. Once when she was around ten years old her parents went out of town for a trip leaving her and her sister with their uncle. He was the only one who never compared Anna and her sister, so he was like a best friend to her. He had taught her many things about survival and archery and many other things. He had also given her, the infinity bracelet which she treasures. She was devastated when he had died of cancer.

She had found out about her powers after accidentally freezing her science teacher during an experiment, when she was 14. After that day her parents and fellow classmates and even the whole town feared her and was planning to give her to the government for experimentation. She ran away and had managed to get by, by stealing and sleeping wherever she could.

Other: Meh.

Room Pic:
Super Humans OOC Tumblr_m1uw7aV2gA1qhawfno1_500

SNSD! <3
Tsukino
Tsukino
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Super Humans OOC Empty Communication formats or whatever you call it I'm in a rush.

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Speaking:
"Hello, my name is..."

Thinking:
What is this I don't even...

Mindspeaking/Telepathy:
:Okay, who the hell are you and why the hell are you in my head?:
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DeamonAndae19 Wed May 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Dlayeth wrote:Speaking:
"Hello, my name is..."

Thinking:
What is this I don't even...

Mindspeaking/Telepathy:
:Okay, who the hell are you and why the hell are you in my head?:

Hey.... That's MY power D:
DeamonAndae19
DeamonAndae19
Greater Deamon
Greater Deamon

Character Sheet (Global)
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

What's your power?
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content