Fable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC]

3 posters

Go down

The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC]

Post by Dlayeth Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Sorry Alucard, being the freak that I am, I couldn't leave this alone. Let me know if you want me to edit anything in PMs or just tell me to delete this if you don't like it. Dunno if you got my PM so... forgive my impatience and my impertinence.

(Alucard can tell me what to edit or he can make his own ooc if he doesn't like mine, correct? I don't think I'm breaking any rules here am I?)

Alucard wrote: Fei:
We had been warned for centuries about them—vampires. But no one in the modern world believed something that seemed so unfathomable. The mere idea that an immortal creature of the night could actually exist seemed preposterous to modern scientific sensibilities. But often times fiction becomes reality. First they blended into the human world using a strict structure to make sure that anyone who dared think of them as more than mere fiction characters would seem like a lunatic. Through politics they slowly took control of things, sending the world economy into a downward spiral. Then they struck, revealing their existence and enslaving humans—making us into their cattle.

Now a majority of the human cities have been abandoned. New York, Dublin, London, Ketchikan and the capitol of Transylvania are all that remains of the human cities. Those of us who resist dwell in the old, crumbling cities. We do our best to stay alive but they consider us stray cattle and hunt us.
Assumed Summary:
This is a survival RP.

Vampires have infiltrated human society and taken over the world.

They don't care about humans as individuals or people. There's none of that sparkly vampire/human lovey-dovey-romance thing going on except maybe from deviants who would be looked at like people who try to rape horses or dogs or cats or something. (thumbs up to that btw)

The vast majority of Humanity has been enslaved by Vampires. Many cities have fallen to the vampires but a few remain.

You get to be one of those who've escaped, but Vampires hunt down all humans who are still "wild." The world is a dangerous place. Try to stay free, and good luck.

Character Skeleton/Sheet:

Name:
Weapon: (Optional)
Skills/Abilities:
Bio:
Other: (Optional)

=================================

IC is here.

Last edited by Dlayeth on Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty Re: The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC]

Post by Dlayeth Wed May 02, 2012 10:35 am

Name:
Cody Redick

Race:
Human

Appearance:The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] CodyRedickSmallEdited

Weapon: knife

Skills/Abilities: He's had no training in combat, martial arts, self defense, or anything like that.

Bio:
Somehow, when the vampires came, they missed him. He survived purely because of luck and paranoia. He never imagined vampires existed or that they would try to take over the world. However, he was always deeply suspicious of authority, the government, and corporations. As a result he always saved and prepared money. He didn't have credit cards or a bank account so money would be available if he needed it immediately.
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty Re: The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC]

Post by shaunti Mon May 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Kindly clarify the Vampire Canon for this.
Are the Vampires akin to those in Vampire: The Masquerade, Blade, Twilight, Van Helsing, Bram Stokers, etc.

Just so's were on the same page Wink
shaunti
shaunti
The Darkness When You Close Your Eyes
The Darkness When You Close Your Eyes

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Grail
Health:
The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/100The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrisse Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Yup, I agree. So that we can jump into the game. I will definitely play a vampire. Smile
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Class EXP:
The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Left_bar_bleue0/100The Last Survivors - A Vampire RP [OOC] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Mon May 07, 2012 11:22 pm

I don't know. Alucard hasn't posted or anything on here. ._.

Either he's waiting for an email notification on his thread or... idk.
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrisse Mon May 07, 2012 11:33 pm

I'll inform him. Smile
Kyrisse
Kyrisse
Goddess of Fable
Goddess of Fable

Character Sheet (Global)
Name: Ryven
Health:
Class EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlayeth Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 am

Kay :3

This is his rp and all so I was thinking I'd let him come in and take over the thread and all -_-

Then he didn't show. So I fidgeted.
Dlayeth
Dlayeth
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down